Delaware. We do not use a fulfillment center, we ship all our own packages directly from our facility.
We sure do! WE ship to Canada, the UK, Australia and Europe quite often. We have shipped to 59 countries thus far.It is the customer's responsibility to find out about your country's customs regulations relating to the products you wish to import. The customer is responsible for their country's customs fees, duties, and/or taxes,if any, which are usually collected when the order is delivered to you. Customer assumes the risk for any products confiscated or opened by customs.
Please allow up to 3 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to be processed. Please be aware processing time and transit times are not the same thing, allow time for your order to be processed plus transit time to reach it's destination.
If your order is lost, destroyed or misrouted due to mail service error we encourage you to contact your local post office, ask to speak to the Post Master to file a claim. We will assist filing a claim on your behalf if your order had insurance and replace your items.
When your order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking information, please check your junk or spam folder if you don't see it. You may also log into your account to retrieve tracking information. If you don't have an account, you can create an account using the same email that was used to place your order - once your new account is activated your past order history will load into your account.
Please contact your direct post office, mail courier or the company delivering your package with your tracking information first. Contact us within 7 business days or less from date of delivery so we can help you locate the package as soon as possible. We will file any claims if applicable and send a replacement if you qualify.
Contact us within 7 business days or less from date of delivery so we can assist you.
Orders shipped Priority mail include insurance.
All international orders over $100 in value include shipping insurance.
We ask you email us at email@example.com but you may also text us at (302) 786-7755.
At this time we do not offer telephone support.
Our store address is : 621 N. Dupont Blvd, Milford, DE 19963
Returns & Exchanges
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
- Unopened products must be returned within 30 days for a refund.
- After the product has been returned and we have inspected it we will issue a refund within 5 business days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank or your credit card company, it may take several days before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time (7-10 days) before a refund is posted from your bank/credit card company. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept returns of only unopened products within 30 days of purchase excluding shipping fees paid and a $3 restocking fee.
- Products returned after 30 days of purchase will receive store store credit only.
- Products purchased during a special promotion/sale are NOT refundable, but may be returned for store credit.
We are not able to offer free samples at this time for a few reasons:
1) As a handcrafted small business, it's not sustainable at this time. We could outsource to a factory, outsource local jobs we created to be manufactured by machine and use conventional (not organic) ingredients instead. This would result in a higher profit margins, which would then allow for "free samples".
2) The numerous suppliers we have established relationships with to create our products, don't offer our company "free samples" for packaging, materials, consulting, etc.
3) An adequate sample size for lactation capsules is 60 capsules, which last 7-10 days. Anything less than that is not sufficient enough to truly determine the effectiveness of a product.
As our company scales over time, we do hope to offer some of our products in a sample size complimentary if it's sustainable and makes sense. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
However, you may be interested in applying to be a Brand Advocate or collaborating with us if you are an influencer.
We recommend using our proprietary products by the best by date for maximum potency and effectiveness; however, they have not gone "bad" and can absolutely be used after that date. In fact, we have had customers use our products (salves, teas, and supplements) years after the best by date and still have great results with the product.
Most products have a shelf life of 2 years if stored properly, out of heat and sunlight. We also include a best-by-date on the label for the products for maximum potency and effectiveness. However the products can be used past the best by date.
All of our blends work to increase milk supply. However they all do not work exactly the same for the same person as we are each are unique and can respond differently. When trying herbal supplements to increase milk production trial and error is necessary, there is not a a way to know precisely beforehand which blend will work best for you. Remember lactation supplements have their place but they can not replace the support and expert advice of a lactation consultant, we highly recommend contacting one if you are having breastfeeding issues. We can not guarantee a specific outcome or result, individual results may vary.
There are a few reasons your coupon may not be working.
- Some coupon codes have a limited use per person.If you are choosing a "Subscribe & Save" feature it already has a built-in discount with it, therefore additional discounts can not be applied.
- The coupon expired.
- The code is being entered incorrectly.
Only a physician can diagnose, treat, and prescribe for illness or disease. As an herbalist, I neither diagnose nor treat disease. Nor do I prescribe remedies.
The human body has the innate power to heal itself. Without this power to self-heal, even the most advanced medications and procedures would ultimately fail. The role of the herbalist in this healing process is to consider the client as a whole person and to consult with the client concerning changes in lifestyle, diet, and supplementation of herbs and/or vitamins to foster an increased state of balance and health. Thus maximizing the body's self-healing capabilities.
Euphoric Herbals, LLC encourages and advises clients to seek professional medical advice regarding any illness or disease they are suffering from. Background health information can aid in the process of a holistic, herbal program and therefore can be shared at the time of the herbal consultation. Any concerns about your health and supplementation with herbs or diet should be done in consultation with your physician. Although speculative interactions between herbs and drugs are sometimes publicized, confirmed cases are rare. It is the responsibility of the client to discuss with their physician possible interactions of herbal supplements and medications.
Euphoric Herbals, LLC is not liable for any possible adverse reactions and side effects of the herbal supplements you decide to take. The client must accept ownership and responsibility for their own health; including negative consequences and positive outcomes.