Sport Mineral Spray Sunscreen - SPF 50 Reef Safe
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- SPF 30
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant 80 Minutes
- Mineral Sunscreen for Sports: Our gentle and effective lotion formula is safe for Sensitive Skin, Ultra Sheer, Dry Touch.
- This Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen helps prevent sunburns and decreases the risk of early skin aging that’s caused by the sun.
- Reef-safe non-nano zinc offers powerful broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Soothing and effective formula is ultra-sheer, easy to apply, unscented, sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Gentle unscented mineral formula is safe for sensitive skin, but, keeps you covered, even when you’re working hard.
- Organic plant-based ingredients (coconut oil and shea butter) nourish and soothe sensitive skin.
- Non-nano and biodegradable formula.
- Tips for Application: Begin with moisturized skin. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, cover small area of skin at a time. If it’s still white, keep rubbing! That’s due to the protection the zinc provides. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating or after drying off with towel.
- Join the Movement: Our formulas are certified organic, Vegan, Reef Safe and Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty Free. Our formula contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrance. We’re safe for sensitive skin and the environment! We’re dedicated to protecting people and the planet!
- 6 oz. Spray Can
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide 5.0%, Titanium Dioxide 8.0%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bentonite, Bisabolol*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Taman) Seed Oil*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,Methyl Dihydroabietate, Phenylpropanol, Polyhydroxystearic Add, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil*, Propandiol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water